Freelance as an eBay Expert and Work from Home With FreeUp
Hi! We're FreeUp!
FreeUp is a freelance marketplace dedicated to connecting business owners with talented freelancers and remote workers from all over the world.
We believe that freelancing is the future of business, and we're building the best community for freelancers possible.
Want to learn more about FreeUp? Check out our website here, our Glassdoor reviews here, or read this feature in the LA Times about how we're the freelance platform everyone wants to be part of.
About Freelancing as an eBay Expert With FreeUp:
- Daily remote eBay job opportunities
- Set your own hourly freelance rates (or fixed-rate projects)
- Set your own work from home schedule
- Work and earn as much as you want freelancing
- 24/7 support for freelancers
- Webinars, resources, and a Slack workspace to help build your freelance business
- A dedicated internal team who is here to support you and help you succeed!
eBay Freelancing Requirements:
- Proven track record making money on eBay
- Top-tier communication and collaboration
- Strong internet connection
eBay Experience We Hire For:
- List New Products on eBay
- Optimize eBay product listings
- Manage order fulfillment on eBay
- Communicate with eBay when needed
- Keep eBay inventory updated at all times
- Manage customer service for eBay orders
- High-level eBay consulting
How to Apply to Be a FreeUp Freelancer
- Write a short cover letter about why you're a great eBay freelancer
- We'll reach out for your resume with some follow up questions
- Quick Zoom video interview with a member of the FreeUp team
- Once you're in our network, start applying to eBay freelance jobs and make money!
Freelancers located in the state of California will be required to provide an EIN for tax purposes.