Freelance as a Virtual Assistant and Work from Home With FreeUp
Hi! We're FreeUp!
FreeUp is a freelance marketplace dedicated to connecting business owners with talented freelancers and remote workers from all over the world.
We believe that freelancing is the future of business, and we're building the best community for freelancers possible.
Want to learn more about FreeUp? Check out our website here, our Glassdoor reviews here, or read this feature in the LA Times about how we're the freelance platform everyone wants to be part of.
About Freelancing as a Virtual Assistant With FreeUp:
- Daily Virtual Assistant job opportunities
- Set your own hourly virtual assistant freelance rates (or fixed-rate projects)
- Set your own work from home schedule
- Work and earn as much as you want as a virtual assistant freelancer
- 24/7 support for freelancers
- Webinars, resources, and a Slack workspace to help build your freelance business
- A dedicated internal team who is here to support you and help you succeed!
Virtual Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience as a virtual assistant
- Experience using word-processing software and tools (G-Suite, etc.)
- Experience using scheduling management tools
- High-level organizational skills
- Top-tier communication and collaboration skills
- Strong internet connection
Virtual Assistant Tasks May Include:
- Answering emails
- Managing schedules
- Travel booking and arrangements
- Customer service tasks
- Data entry and research
- Creating presentations
- Etc. etc.!
How to Apply to Be a FreeUp Freelancer
- Write a short cover letter about why you're a great virtual assistant freelancer
- We'll reach out for your resume with some follow up
- Quick Zoom video interview with a member of the
- Once you're in our network, start applying to virtual assistant freelance jobs and make money!
Freelancers located in the state of California will be required to provide an EIN for tax purposes.