FreeUp Marketplace is looking for a recruitment specialist to help us interview, onboard, and coach freelancers!
This position is part-time (20-25 hours a week), with flexible hours (anything between 8am and 8pm works for us). The position is entry-level, but there is room to grow within the organization.
This role is ideal for someone who:
- Loves meeting new people
- Is a natural “helper” who loves to see others succeed
- Has a keen eye for detail
- Is interested in being part of a growing company
- Enjoys learning about different careers (you’ll be interviewing everyone from writers to graphic designers to high-level consultants)
This position entails:
- Video interviewing prospective freelancers (we use Zoom)
- Vetting freelancers for quality and legitimacy
- Helping “your” freelancers succeed on the platform (we offer support and coaching)
- Working with an amazing team of hard working freelancers who love to have fun
- Engaging with freelancers on Slack
- Bringing new ideas to the table-- we love feedback and hearing about anything we can do to make our system better and more efficient
We offer extensive paid training, incentives or payment for various courses (outside of FreeUp-- things you want to learn more about), as well as employee-of-the-month bonuses.
If you’re interested, please apply! We're looking forward to meeting you!